Sunday, May 5, 2013

Analyzing baseball attendance

A subject that has been talked about a lot in the past few seasons is Major League Baseball attendance. The sport is at a peak point of attendance in its history, but there are several markets where it could be higher. I will discuss attendance in the league with these blog posts. I will do one for all thirty teams for regular season games.


I will do a list showing average attendances in Major League Baseball from 2004 to 2013 with each team. These stats will be updated during the season. I will show the three lowest and three highest home attendance for each year. I will also do a write-up on each team and write about the stadium they play at. My goal is to list the teams by their popularity nationwide.

I will start with the Arizona Diamondbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment